Sunday, September 15, 2013

Back...Stronger than ever!!!

The Summer has slowly drifted away. No more cookouts and vacations. Now the holidays are just around the corner and already many people are wondering how in the heck will they stay focused. LOL. This has been one tough year for me personally. My mother got sick and suddenly passed away in July. So with taking care of her I somewhat became distant from my healthy lifestyle. No time for blogging, working out and forget about eating right. Then one day I looked in the mirror and thought about how my mother loved when I stayed on my grind. So after a brief break....I'm back!!

July 1, 2013 my world changed forever. My mother became my Angel and I weighed 186lbs. As of today September 15, 2013 I am at 159lbs exactly. Talk about staying focused. I reverted back to how I was in 2009 when I started this journey. One meat per day. No fried food. Fresh veggies and fruits. More protein. I increased my gym time and tried new things. From swimming, to running at Federal Hill and through downtown Baltimore, walking and running around Lake Montebello & Druid Hill Park, and focusing more on my core so that I can get the toned body that I always wanted. 

So this next go round with my blog I will continue to motivate and encourage everyone but I'm going to post some of the workouts that I do and different tips to help everyone make better choices.

Like always this road is never easy but when you surround yourself with people who are in the fight with you...its a piece of cake!!!

Enjoy your Sunday and stay tuned!! The best is yet to come!!


~Wendy (BAM Jr.)

No comments:

Post a Comment