Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Which One Are You?

There are three kinds of people in the world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who wonder what happened.

When it comes to changing your lifestyle you have to first make sure this is something you want to do. I'm not saying that this is going to be a easy ride because it's not. I'm speaking from experience. When I first knew that I wanted to do a complete change I had to ask myself, " was I ready for this drastic change and would I be able to commit to it?"

I was thinking about it but....I was going to but...I want to but...I wish I could but...These are the excuses we give for sitting on our butts. We tell ourselves we are waiting for something to happen. We tell ourselves something is missing. We tell other people we will do it, whatever it may be, but we never do.

One thing about me is that once I set my mind on doing something it is hard to make me fall off. Meaning I am very discipline to things that I want. I knew that I wanted to look and feel a certain way but if I continued with my old habits that was not going to happen.

So what I am saying its not to late to want to change. Don't be one of those people who sit around and wait for it to happen. Get up and Get Motivated!!!


~Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment